Thursday, August 16, 2007

Guts to leave the Ruts.

CBC HV-GB had a piece on the ‘food By Mail’ issue yesterday. They picked up on it from my e mails cc’d to them.

There is a very very abbreviated version here. The heading is worth a thousand words though.

My blog is getting lots of referrals from here at the moment. That is very sweet; my preference would be for some ‘other sources’ to show interest in the issue.

Being a reasonable person I will hold off a little longer before pointing out who I think those other sources are.

I just heard that there will be a follow up piece on CBC HV-GB morning show later in the morning.

Given my present mood and the deafening silence from ‘other sources’ this quote is appropriate.

"Contentment is for cows; a challenging purpose is for people." -- Denis Waitley

I snagged the quote from over here. I think the the words under the blog are poignant.

'Guts to leave the ruts', Fran will love that one.

No comments: