Thursday, October 26, 2006

Upperty date on , Fall for sure.

Since posting last I have learnt that the Northern Ranger is operating on ONE engine. So my speculation that common sense maybe in play was just that, speculation, darn. Though some common sense must have played a role in that they did not proceed into the storm with one engine.

Which brings me to the fact of; I pointed out to the Minister of WST some time back that a disaster was in the offering due to the lack of reliability of the engines on the Ranger? I gave him dates and trip of problems of one engine. Mr. Minister pooh poohed my concern and said he had no information that there was any problems with the engines on the Ranger.
Like the Inch Arran, it is reasonably fine to sail in fine weather with inferior equipment, but this is the Labrador and this is fall. Like I said, it’s the bureaucracy stupid.

No comments: