Monday, March 16, 2009

Some more scanned slides of the early 1980’s
era.




The robins nest was in a tree adjacent to the mobile home we were in at the time; I climbed up on the roof to get this shot.

Meanwhile inside the mood was somber and moody. The top picture is for KNT who still calls me baby face.


Yesterdays weather was sort of strange with light snow falling with light to moderate winds, but the ceiling must have been OK as the number of flights in almost boggled the mind.
I do not know the total but there were lots. Playing catch up with the back log of passengers and freight I guess, plus there are still the extra freight flights to get the Northern stuff in.

The only news from the Michel Andrew walk is that he left Hopedale yesterday and may get to Natuashish Tuesday. Weather is looking good for the last leg so that is encouraging.

1 comment:

Shammickite said...

It's nice to look back at the old snaps.... I have a couple of boxes of them. I should really go through them and write names and dates.