Thursday, March 05, 2009

The latest from Michel Andrews walk is below. School is closed in Hopedale this morning, weather is still not great down that way.
For us we have sun and -21, chills are still in the -30 range.


Alex Andrew
March 4 at 8:42pm
Before we go our separate ways tomorrow morning,him to the North, ours to the south. Giant wants to say a big heartfelt thank you to the residents of POSTVILLE.As i quietly slip away early tomorrow morning,i will always cherish the thoughtfulness and hospitality you shown me and my friends from home.You have given me strength to walk tall and proud.As each step i take in my snowshoes, i will remember my fellow people battling diabetes and try to keep strong.Together we are strong people who can overcome mountains in our way.I am not a great talker but my actions will speak for themselves because i care for all of you.GiantTranslation Alex Andrwew

1 comment:

Shammickite said...

Congratulations to Michel Andrew and his crew of supporters. A great achievement.