Monday, June 02, 2008

Puppy time.



Took a stroll and managed to get three of Siutiks brood outdoors.
The top and bottom are at the same home, both are 'outdoors' dogs. they get looked after but in the local fashion. They just wont stay still for any good shots. The top one is called Pearl, she has blue eyes.
The middle beauty is being looked after for it's new owner by a middle man, gets to spend time indoors, being trained and groomed in more the 'southern' fashion.
I walked past the other house where Nero is but he was not outside. he is similar shape and ears look white girl but is black with some brown. He was the third born, almost kept him the the white one, plus the one called pearl, plus, well you know what I mean.


I keep getting asked by people on the streets for pups from Siutik.....make me an offer I can't refuse, cause it's a lot of work.

No comments: