Monday, May 26, 2008

Oh look,


i found a banana for me cake. Ever heard the axiom "for gods sake rotate your stock".
Just kidding though, I am the culprit for this fossil, I was cleaning out the back of bottom of the kitchen cupboard this morning, found this right in the back corner. I
I usually store bananas in the cupboard rather than the fridge, you have to keep your eye on the ripeness, I missed this one obviously.
Any way store A had some bananas this morning but they are too green for my liking.
This is just speculation on my part, but I get a sense from rumblings in the woods that the fish plant will open in Nain this year after all, most likely just to process char, but who knows. I get the same feeling from similar rumblings that the Postville plant may open too.
Time will tell.
Starting to get some rays the last couple of days, scatted cloud but some good sunny breaks, up to 13 yesterday and almost there today.

3 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

At this time of year, how many hours does the Sun stay above the horizon? Even if conditions don't allow you to actually see it.

Brian said...

Sun gets up over the mountains east by about 5, she is high in the sky until about 8. Of course daylight is longer than that.
Be great growing country if not for the Labrador Current.

Shammickite said...

I think you should talk to the new President about turning the Labrador Current off for a while.