Thursday, May 08, 2008

Home again.

I’m back, feeling a little better than when I left, after the manipulating/adjustment pain subsides I hope to be feeling a lot better.

A nice flight home, as was the one out, delayed departure due to fog on the coast, no big deal.

Had the opportunity to have Natan Oben come over and speak to me at the Goose Airport, he informed me of his decision to not contest the second round of the election for president of NG. Pity, but I respect and understand his position. We [three of us] had a good chat before he had to board.

Let’s hope that the open and frank discussion that resulted from Natan’s Candidacy {IMO] will continue into the future. Let’s also hope that just because you do not agree with some ones opinion or stand on an issue that it is not the correct one, and visa versa.

Also hope there is a change in the youth’s attitude towards voting, seemed they did not get out in the numbers expected, or should have. I can understand there negativity towards the system, but exercising their vote is one big way they have to effect change.

Looking at my stats over my absence makes me pleased. Most hits from Google searches pertained to the NG election one way or the other. Two others are food for thought,
One was from Germany “Life as it should be” and another from the US of A “”It takes guts to leave the ruts”, ominous or just coincidence?

I took some video of taking off from GB and landing in NN, hope they are reasonable enough for me to put up later.

Upper d date:

NG has a new president, the third placed candidate expressed no interest in contesting a run off.....so Jim Lyall is the man.

No comments: