Saturday, May 03, 2008

Last minute election chit chat.

Just came across another candidate web site.

It has been a real delight for me reading the posts and comments on the web sites and the facebooks of the four candidates. It may be part of the NEW WAY; I see it as a positive part of that way. If you pick the good of any culture and throw aside the negative then society is better off. Difficult to impossible I know, but we can but try.

Any way over at the Voicing Our Concerns there is some very interesting posts on the language and culture issue. All are great but two resonate with me, guess it is the eclectic side of me.
Both say the same thing in different words and tone.
I reference Beni Andersen on the main page and Tony W under the ”language” issue on the discussion board. I hope they dont mind.

No comments: