Thursday, November 02, 2006

Whew, that sure is a relief.

Boy I sure am glad that Lorraine Michael of the NDP won in Signal Hill/Quidi Vidi. With all the hype from the head hypster and help from the townie media, I thought the PC’s may have taken the seat.

Congratulations to the winner. A low voter turn out again, a pity, seems democracy is on the ropes all over.

I do see it as a win for the little guy, as an advocate for the little guy all my life it gives me some heart to keep at it.

One can hold out hope that the electorate will come to their senses and turf this megalomaniac premier out next time around. From the perspective up here Danny is the worst government we have seen for some time. That sure is saying something after the previous lot he replaced. Never thought I would get to say that, but it is true.
I thank the Minister for WST for letting me use the word perspective. He seems to have a monopoly on it of late, thank you kind sir.

No comments: