Thursday, May 19, 2011

"I'm a little tea pot"





















3 to 4
inches of fresh snow on ground this morning. The sun should take care of that later.

I fancy a wee dram, in days yon I fancied a nice semi sweet sherry or an aged port, but plonker I am not.

And I am not sure it a good idea to do the latest craze [overnight craze no less] from down under in the macho world of Labrador. But whatever turns your crank I say.

Wonder what will be next? Perhaps our resident humor guy could come up with something pertinent.

Fran has been busy with the AGM and board meeting of the regional woman's group "AnanauKatiget Tumingit".

After being elected as one of the Nain reps last week Fran and the new board has meet all this week, and into the night the as well.
There seems to be a completely new executive, Fran being vice chair, the woman leave today for their home towns.

2 comments:

Shammickite said...

Teapotting is a little bit saner than planking, but not much!

Brian said...

Hard oh lady to please, I thought you would love tea potting given your heritage.