Saturday, December 05, 2009

Posted by Picasa


It is days like yesterday that makes one wish time could be turned back, what a day to be a kid again.
Light snow, temperatures just below 0 with light to moderate winds, at least inland.

I checked down at the dock a couple of times but there was no movement of the Gypsy Life towards the boat [ski doo] ramp.

After out afternoon walk Siutik wanted outdoors straight after her treat. When at the back door I could hear and see why. Matthew and a couple of his buddies were on the hill sliding and generally having a good time, like I said oh to be a kid again.

1 comment:

Shammickite said...

Hmmm... don't know that I would trust that raft in a high sea, even with the Zodiac strapped on top!!!
Nice to see your name at the top of the Food Bank donation list, but it rather shows who can't afford to donate and who could be recipients by the omission of their names doesn't it?
We are collecting donations for our local Food Bank in the lobby of our little theatre at our Variety Show in the 16th.
Last time I went tobogganing I hurt my back, probably because YoungerSon sat on me when we fell off the toboggan.