Monday, July 20, 2009

Socked down in fog and drizzle again.

Got away with quite a nice weekend though. Sunday was cloudy with the in wind cooled things down but Saturday was very nice. The break allowed planes and choppers play catch up with business, things were busy on the streets with people out catching a few rays and just enjoying life in general and it allowed me to almost finish my little garden wall project at the font of the house.

The dock was busy with long liners loading the final freight and passengers for what has become the annul trek north to set up and operate the camp in the Torngat National Park.

The crews on the new NG building were rocking and rolling, seems like every trade there is in construction is on the site at the moment, action plus.

We had a little care package come in Saturday, I used some blue cheese from same on my steak yesterday, had almost forgotten what a good blue taste like. Funny Fran won’t touch the stuff, but ‘aged’ cod livers were OK. I think I would feel the same about the aged cod livers.

No comments: